Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rise- Persona 4 "half-life" figure Review

Hello kawaii followers! Today I'm going to review an item I recently bought from eBay, Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4, one of my favorite games of all time. I needed some kind of figure and I really love Rise's character so why not? ;)



I bought this item from eBay user yiyi0616 for a total of $5.49. Buying figures cheap is always a risk, because good quality figurines start at least the $15 dollar range and go much higher. 

Honestly, it's not that bad for a cheap figurine. It's about 10 cm tall, and is taller than some of my other figures. 

The paint job is average with some flaws on the face near the eyes. But overall it isn't bad.

However the figure does not fit the stand very well, as you can tell from the following picture.


This isn't a big problem, though because it can still stand on the platform.

I love this figure and it's not bad quality for a persona lover. However if you are nitpicky on detailing and quality. Pass this one up.

Score: 3.7/5


You can find this figure here: http://bit.ly/1cXcmNJ

Stay cute! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment