Friday, May 30, 2014

The Not So Perfect Dress

Hello!

Today I am going to be reviewing a dress I bought online. 
Store: Aiseu on storenvy. 
Dress: Here



I ordered this roughly around April 8th and was provided with a tracking number. However when I went to track the product it was in a foreign language and when I did translate the page (thanks google) it was not being updated. Eventually the package finally arrived April 20th.
The dress came in a small package and was unharmed.

Shipping: /5



I was a bit surprised when I opened the package. The dress's material was very thin and see through. I was not expecting this because the stock photo shows no signs of the dress being made of thin material. 



The stiching seems okay. In some parts the threads were coming loose. Hopefully after a couple of washes the dress wont start falling apart u-u  

The print and color are very nice. They look similar to the stock photo except the birds are more of a dark blue instead of black.

Quality: / 5


(I'm wearing shorts and a tanktop because you can see right through it)

As for the dress on me well...... its very short and on me it's not very flattering. I did measure myself so I wasn't expecting the dress to be that short. I mean I'm not tall myself (5'6ft).   
The only way I would wear this dress is with layers and even that is pushing it. 
(Example: this dress matched with dark blue leggings and a dark blue/brown sweater)


Overall the dress is cheaply made. It's very thin and some of the seams are starting to fall apart. The dress is not true to the stock photo in terms of quality and appearance. Unfortunately I will not be ordering from this store any more.


*Please always remember to measure yourself before purchasing. If you have any questions be sure to email the store! After all this is your own money and online shopping can be risky!

Thanks for reading everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment