Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review: Meowchi Plush Custard from Tasty Peach Studios




The first time I saw this adorable little kitty, I wanted to grab it off the table and hug it immediately. It was my first anime convention, and I was so distracted by everything around me. Excitement ran through my entire body, as I stood at Tasty Peach Studio's booth for a good 10 minutes. However, I decided to get a pair of Narwhal earrings instead of the $20 plush, because I was running low on cash. I left empty-handed, minus a few posters and the kawaii earrings.

When I got home that night, I decided that I made a horrible life decision by not buying Meowchi. Soon enough, the same convention rolled around for 2013, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the cutest kitty plush ever.

When I went to the booth, I discovered that Meowchis were out of stock because of popularity, and my heart was crushed. The person at the booth told me that they would be back in stock Mid-November online. Nevertheless, an ice cream Narwhal shirt caught my attention, and I decided to buy that.

As soon as they were in stock, I immediately ordered a Custard style through Paypal and a cute pink ring with a pink Meowchi on it.

The transaction was fast and secure, which is always a plus. You are given a few options to cancel an order if you change your mind. I got an email confirmation soon after.

I was expecting at least a week wait for my plush, but I was pleasantly surprised when it came in two days. That was super fast shipping!

When I opened up Meowchi I was so excited. It was so cute and so soft. The plush Tasty Peach uses is of a very high quality. When you squish Meowchi, you can tell it's stuffed perfectly. Not too much, but not too little. It can even sit on places, like my head, for at least a few seconds. 

The details (pink ears, eyes, whiskers) do not have any flaws and are professionally crafted.

The size of the plush is smaller than many stuffed animals/plushies, but it doesn't matter too much to me. The quality totally makes up for that.

Inside the package was a hand written note from Tasty Peach, which I thought was so kawaii. It said:" Thank you! <3" Leaving a personal note with products makes me very happy. It adds a touch that cannot be done with simply sending a product.

Overall, Meowchi by Tasty Peach is a fantastic product, and I couldn't ask for any better. It  is a high quality item that is worth the $20 price tag (plus a few bucks shipping). However, if you are expecting a large stuffed animal, you may want to rethink your purchase.

Quality                  5/5
Shipping                5/5

Is it kawaii?           YES 


You can find this awesome product and many others on Tasty Peach's website



Stay cute! 


Review by Em-chan


No comments:

Post a Comment